2012-07-14

Comic-con 2012

Sorry for the hiatus- I've been busy preparing for Comic-con! This year, me and some buddies from work pulled together and made a sketchbook and got a booth... It's been amazing meeting all the South Park fans, selling books and doing commissions! When I get back, I'll upload some pictures, but for now, here's a link to our Tumblr: www.thespbunker.tumblr.com And if you're at the con, come on by! Thanks for reading!
Will you find a Golden Ticket in one of our sketchbooks? Photo by Greg

2 comments:

Heather, 29 Skirts said...

I just checked out the tumblr! It's so cool to see what you've been working on...it looks great!!

Miranda Tacchia said...

Hey Natasha, it was great to meet you at Comic Con last week! Really cool blog :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...